The other day I went thru some old pictures that my mom found while cleaning out my Grandma's house. I thought they were really cute, the Niccum girls as babies!
Me - 1 year old
This picture actually looks like my boys at this age!!
Oh My Gosh...I can totally see Luke in your baby picture! I always thought he looked just like Ryan. I guess I was wrong! But since he is really "My Baby" don't you think he should like like me?! :-]
3 comments:
Oh My Gosh...I can totally see Luke in your baby picture! I always thought he looked just like Ryan. I guess I was wrong! But since he is really "My Baby" don't you think he should like like me?! :-]
Heather you were such a cute baby!
Hey I think little Hayden Lulu would fit right in with these pictures.
Post a Comment