Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary

Last Friday Ryan and I celebrated another milestone in our marriage by celebrating our 10th anniversary!! Knowing that Kate was due around this time we decided to celebrate early so back in March we took a trip up to Victoria, Canada. We spent an extended weekend there visiting places that we visited while on our honeymoon there 10 years earlier and discovering new places on the island.

View from our hotel room looking out at the beautiful Victoria Harbor

A cool castle that we discovered while sight seeing!


On our actual anniversary Ryan took the day off and we decided to do something as a family so we went to the Woodland Park Zoo. We had a great time and enjoyed the beautiful sunny weather. 
Us on our actual anniversary, June 5, 2009. At the zoo with the kids!


These past 10 years have been amazing!! Ryan is such a great husband and father. I couldn't ask for more, I feel so incredibly blessed! 
I love you Ryan!!

2 comments:

The Fab 4 From Washington said...

Did you take that 5 day old baby to the zoo? Argh...I hope she didn't get all the germs those crazy zoo people carry around with them! Ha Ha Ha Seriously...Happy Anniversary! Looks like you got to celebrate with two fun events.

Susie said...

Happy 10th Anniversary!! That is a huge milestone. And even brave of you to take Kate to the Zoo, but you have to start sometime right. Love all the fun pictures and Victoria looks so much fun, we will have to go there someday.